Rams' Cam Akers (ribs) misses Wednesday's practice
Los Angeles Rams running back Cam Akers wasn't a participant in Wednesday's practice.
As the Rams start to gear up to play the Buffalo Bills Sunday, they've been without running backs Malcolm Brown and Akers. The latter, a rookie, is dealing with a ribs injury that is being called day-to-day by head coach Sean McVay. Keep a close eye on his practice participation over the next couple days, as a DNP on the first injury report is certainly inauspicious.
The Rams are facing a Bills defense that has been surprisingly porous on the ground through two weeks. It's allowing 0.2 adjusted net expected points per rush play, ranking 27th in the NFL.
- Bears' Cole Kmet (back) limited on Wednesday October 28th, 2020
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Steelers to start week October 28th, 2020
- Diontae Johnson (toe) does not practice for Steelers October 28th, 2020
- Seahawks' Travis Homer (knee) held out of practice October 28th, 2020
- Browns' Austin Hooper (appendix) isn't expected to play in Week 8 October 28th, 2020
- Seahawks say Carlos Hyde hamstring strain 'nothing major' October 28th, 2020
- Rams' Gerald Everett (illness) misses Wednesday's practice October 28th, 2020
- Rams' Tyler Higbee (hand) limited in practice Wednesday October 28th, 2020
- Rams' Terrell Burgess (ankle) ruled out for the season October 27th, 2020
- Rams' Malcolm Brown rushes for 57 yards, scores October 27th, 2020
- Cooper Kupp contributes 59 yards for Rams October 27th, 2020
- Robert Woods loses fumble in Rams win October 27th, 2020