Saints' Michael Thomas (ankle) doesn't practice again Wednesday
New Orleans Saints wide receiver Michael Thomas was not a participant in Wednesday's practice.
This isn't a surprise, as Thomas' high-ankle sprain diagnosis is expected to be a multi-week affair - though the team decided against placing him on injured reserve. It's hard to imagine him getting enough practice reps in to play Sunday against the Green Bay Packers, but Thomas is certainly going to try. Keep a loose eye on his practice participation over the next couple days while also lining up other options to fire up in your lineups. Emmanuel Sanders Tre'Quan Smith figure to be the top receiving options should Thomas be held out.
Green Bay's secondary has been pretty solid through two weeks, ranking 13th in the NFL in adjusted defensive net expected points per pass play.
- Rams' Malcolm Brown rushes for 57 yards, scores October 27th, 2020
- Cooper Kupp contributes 59 yards for Rams October 27th, 2020
- Robert Woods loses fumble in Rams win October 27th, 2020
- Darrell Henderson totals 17 touches, 77 yards as Rams beat Bears October 27th, 2020
- Allen Robinson turns in 4 catches, 70 yards for Chicago October 27th, 2020
- David Montgomery gains 69 yards in Bears defeat October 27th, 2020
- Saints' Alvin Kamara accumulates 148 scrimmage yards in Week 7's win over Carolina October 26th, 2020
- Saints' Drew Brees scores thrice in thrilling Week 7 win over Carolina October 26th, 2020
- Saints' Michael Thomas (hamstring) could miss Week 8 as well October 25th, 2020
- Alvin Kamara looking to make the game go through the Saints' running backs against Carolina in Week 7 October 23rd, 2020
- New Orleans' Michael Thomas (hamstring) ruled out for Week 7 October 23rd, 2020
- Schefter: Saints' Emmanuel Sanders placed on COVID-19 Reserve List, out for Week 7 October 23rd, 2020