Washington's Steven Sims (toe) limited in Thursday practice
Washington Football Team wide receiver Steven Sims was a limited participant in practice Thursday.
Sims missed practice Wednesday, so this is an encouraging sign to see him back on the practice field. He was limited, so he's not fully in the clear just yet. Keep an eye on his practice participation Friday, though it certainly seems like he's on the right track.
Our models currently project Sims for 3.1 catches, 38.1 receiving yards, 0.2 touchdowns and 6.8 FanDuel points.
- Packers shutting down Za'Darius Smith (back) 'for a while' September 17th, 2021
- Buffalo's Emmanuel Sanders (hamstring) fully practices on Friday September 17th, 2021
- 49ers: Brandon Aiyuk Week 1 usage due to hamstring tweak September 17th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) sidelined on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Zack Moss praised by Bills for practice performance September 17th, 2021
- Saquon Barkley plays 84% of snaps in Giants loss September 17th, 2021
- Steelers' Eric Ebron (hamstring) DNP Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Pittsburgh's T.J. Watt fully practices on Wednesday September 8th, 2021
- Steelers' Anthony McFarland placed on injured reserve September 1st, 2021
- Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger says arm feels 'pretty good' August 23rd, 2021
- Schefter: Steelers' Chase Claypool suffered "minor ankle sprain" August 17th, 2021
- Steelers expecting a "big jump" from receiver Chase Claypool August 16th, 2021