Titans' Darrynton Evans set to make NFL debut against Minnesota in Week 3
Tennessee Titans running back Darrynton Evans was removed from the injury report on Friday and is expected to make his NFL debut in Week 3 against the Minnesota Vikings.
Evans has been cleared after missing the first two weeks of his NFL career with a hamstring injury he suffered during training camp. He is expected to work into the Titans' backfield alongside Derrick Henry, but how exactly touches will be split between the two remains unknown. Our models project Evans to see 4.6 touches (1.8 receptions) against the Vikings in Week 3.
Evans' Week 3 projection includes 12.0 rushing yards, 14.3 receiving yards, 0.2 touchdowns, and 4.7 FanDuel points. His salary is $4,500.
- Buccaneers' Rob Gronkowski finds endzone twice in blowout victory September 19th, 2021
- Cooper Kupp goes for 163 yards, 2 touchdowns in Rams win September 19th, 2021
- Kyler Murray scores 4 times in wild Cardinals win September 19th, 2021
- Marquise Brown (ankle) active for Ravens Sunday night September 19th, 2021
- Texans' Tyrod Taylor (hamstring) ruled out of Week 3's game against Panthers September 19th, 2021
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson suffers knee injury during Week 2 loss to Raiders September 19th, 2021
- Derrick Henry dominates for 3 scores in Titans' comeback victory September 19th, 2021
- Titans cut Mike Badgley, elevate Randy Bullock September 14th, 2021
- Titans' Sam Ficken (groin) placed on injured reserve September 11th, 2021
- A.J. Brown (knee) returns to Titans' practice Thursday September 9th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (knee) DNP on Wednesday September 8th, 2021
- Titans activate Ryan Tannehill from COVID-19 list September 5th, 2021