Lions' Desmond Trufant (hamstring) ruled out for Week 3's game against Arizona
Detroit Lions defensive back Desmond Trufant has been ruled out for Week 3's game against the Arizona Cardinals with a hamstring injury.
Trufant was downgraded to out on Saturday and will miss Sunday's meeting with the Cardinals. It's a tough loss for a Lions' defense already ranked 28th worst in the league by numberFire's advanced stats. Detroit will now have to contend with Kyler Murray, DeAndre Hopkins, and the rest of the Cardinals' fast-paced offense without their top corner.
The Cardinals implied team total of 30.5 points is the second-highest team total on Sunday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Rams' Sony Michel not guaranteed a larger role in Week 2 showdown with Colts September 18th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) ruled out for Week 2 September 18th, 2021
- Jets' Keelan Cole (knee) questionable for Week 2 clash with Patriots September 17th, 2021
- Dolphins' Preston Williams (knee, foot) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) absent from practice again on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Saints' Tre'Quan Smith (hamstring) placed on injured reserve September 10th, 2021
- Saints' Tre'Quan Smith (hamstring) DNP Thursday September 9th, 2021
- Saints release Latavius Murray September 7th, 2021
- Michael Thomas (ankle) landing on Saints PUP list August 31st, 2021
- Jameis Winston reportedly named Saints' starter August 27th, 2021
- Saints' Adam Trautman's leg injury reportedly expected to be minor August 24th, 2021