Saints' Ty Montgomery (hamstring) placed on injured reserve
New Orleans Saints running back Ty Montgomery has been placed on injured reserve, the team announced Saturday.
Montgomery is dealing with a hamstring injury, one that will sideline him for at least the next three games - he's eligible to return in Week 7. His role thus far into the season was rather limited, so there aren't too many touches that need to be picked up. Perhaps Latavius Murray could be in line for extra work behind Alvin Kamara.
In two games this season, Montgomery had 1 carry for -4 yards and 2 catches for 25 yards.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Saints re-sign Jameis Winston to one-year contract March 15th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) inactive for Divisional Round clash with Tampa Bay January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) not expected to play Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Taysom Hill (knee) not expected to play Sunday January 17th, 2021