Bills' Tremaine Edmunds (shoulder) and Matt Milano (hamstring) expected to play Week 3
The Buffalo Bills are expected to have both Tremaine Edmunds (shoulder) and Matt Milano (hamstring) for Week 3's game versus the Los Angeles Rams.
Both of the Bills stud linebackers missed Week 2's game against the Miami Dolphins, where tight end Mike Gesicki went off for 8 catches, 130 yards, and a score. Their return should help the team guard the Rams' tight ends Tyler Higbee and Gerald Everett, and should be invaluable against the Rams' play-action-heavy offense.
Our models project the Bills to have the slight edge over the Rams in Week 3 with a 51.3% win probability. Our models project the Bills to limit Higbee to 8.5 fantasy points, almost 50% of his season average of 15.7 points per game.
- Rapoport: Carson Wentz (ankle) expected to start for Colts in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (ribs) "good to go" for Week 3 battle with Eagles September 24th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (groin) questionable for Week 3's showdown with Cleveland September 24th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) a game-time decision for Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (COVID-19) not expected to play in Week 3's game against Rams September 24th, 2021
- Bills' Zack Moss officially active for Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) active for Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Buffalo's Emmanuel Sanders (hamstring) fully practices on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Zack Moss praised by Bills for practice performance September 17th, 2021
- Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) DNP on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Bills' Emmanuel Sanders (foot) active for Week 1 September 12th, 2021