Raiders' Josh Jacobs (hip) officially active for Week 3
Las Vegas Raiders running back Josh Jacobs is officially active for the team's Week 3 game against the New England Patriots.
This comes as no surprise, as it was reported he was expected to play earlier on game day. There could be some limitation in his workload given the hip ailment, but all signs point to Jacobs being just fine to face the Pats.
Our models project Jacobs for 74.4 rushing yards, 18.5 receiving yards, 0.6 total touchdowns and 14.0 FanDuel points.
- T.J. Hockenson leads Lions, scores again September 21st, 2021
- Lions' Amon-Ra St. Brown records 18 yards September 21st, 2021
- Packers' Robert Tonyan scores first touchdown September 21st, 2021
- Lions' Quintez Cephus scores early in loss September 21st, 2021
- Green Bay uses A.J. Dillon sparingly in win September 21st, 2021
- Davante Adams paces Packers in victory September 21st, 2021
- Raiders' Derek Carr (ankle) questionable for Week 3 September 20th, 2021
- Henry Ruggs records 113 yards, touchdown for Raiders September 20th, 2021
- Gruden: Raiders' Kenyan Drake not expected to have workhorse role after Josh Jacobs injury September 17th, 2021
- Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) ruled out for Raiders in Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) sidelined on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe, ankle) logs another DNP on Thursday September 16th, 2021