Raiders' Darren Waller (knee) officially active for Week 3
Las Vegas Raiders tight end Darren Waller will play Sunday in the team's Week 3 game against the New England Patriots.
Waller was expected to play, so this isn't surprising at all. He's been limited in practice all week with a knee injury, and there have been some reports that he could be limited against the Pats. But if he's playing, it's hard to imagine not starting him. Fire Waller up in your lineups as usual.
Our models project Waller for 5.4 catches, 62.3 receiving yards, 0.3 touchdowns and 11.0 FanDuel points.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Rapoport: Raiders reportedly release offensive guard Richie Incognito March 6th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Raiders' Jason Witten retiring from football January 27th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs avoids DUI charge January 11th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs arrested on DUI charges January 4th, 2021
- Raiders' Jalen Richard placed on Reserve/COVID-19 list Wednesday December 30th, 2020