Falcons place Darqueze Dennard (hamstring) on injured reserve
The Atlanta Falcons placed defensive back Darqueze Dennard on injured reserve with a hamstring injury.
Dennard will miss at least the next three games, joining A.J. Terrell (COVID-19) on the sidelines. Their absences should bode well for the Green Bay Packers' passing attack in Week 4 against the Falcons. Allen Robinson caught 10 passes on 13 targets for 123 yards and a touchdown versus Atlanta's beatdown secondary in Week 3.
Per Pro Football Focus, Dennard ranks 33rd in coverage out of 112 defensive backs with at least 50 snaps this season. The Falcons rank 26th in pass defense in numberFire's advanced metrics.
- X-rays for Bucs' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) come back negative September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Giovani Bernard "day-to-day" with a sprained MCL September 27th, 2021
- Rams "hopeful" Darrell Henderson (ribs) will return for Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Scott Miller dealing with "pretty severe" turf toe September 27th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (hamstring) considered week-to-week September 27th, 2021
- Josh Gordon planning to sign with Chiefs September 27th, 2021
- Cardinals' DeAndre Hopkins (ribs) "pretty confident he will play" September 26th, 2021
- Kingsbury: Arizona's DeAndre Hopkins (ribs) 'will be a game-day decision' in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- DeAndre Hopkins (ribs) expected to play for Cardinals September 23rd, 2021
- Arizona's DeAndre Hopkins (ribs) sidelined on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Yadier Molina catching for Cardinals Monday September 20th, 2021
- Rondale Moore scores, leads Cardinals with 114 yards September 20th, 2021