Packers' Marcedes Lewis (knee) doubtful for Week 4 against Atlanta
Green Bay Packers tight end Marcedes Lewis is considered doubtful to play Monday in the team's Week 4 game against the Atlanta Falcons.
Lewis didn't practice all week as he recovers from a knee injury sustained in the game prior against the New Orleans Saints - a contest in which he hauled in a touchdown from Aaron Rodgers. Expect him to sit on Monday Night Football against the Falcons, leaving more snaps at the tight end position for Robert Tonyan and Jace Sternberger.
Our models currently project Lewis for 0.9 catches, 10.7 receiving yards, 0.1 touchdowns and 2.2 FanDuel points.
- T.J. Hockenson leads Lions, scores again September 21st, 2021
- Lions' Amon-Ra St. Brown records 18 yards September 21st, 2021
- Lions' Quintez Cephus scores early in loss September 21st, 2021
- Darrell Henderson (rib cartilage) still in play for Rams in Week 3 September 20th, 2021
- Jarvis Landry 'week-to-week' for Browns with knee sprain September 20th, 2021
- Detroit's D'Andre Swift (groin) active for Monday night's matchup against Green Bay September 20th, 2021
- Packers' Robert Tonyan scores first touchdown September 21st, 2021
- Green Bay uses A.J. Dillon sparingly in win September 21st, 2021
- Davante Adams paces Packers in victory September 21st, 2021
- Aaron Rodgers rebounds with 4 touchdowns as Packers roll September 21st, 2021
- Aaron Jones scores 4 times in Packers win September 21st, 2021
- Packers shutting down Za'Darius Smith (back) 'for a while' September 17th, 2021