Packers' Marcedes Lewis (knee) doubtful for Week 4 against Atlanta
Green Bay Packers tight end Marcedes Lewis is considered doubtful to play Monday in the team's Week 4 game against the Atlanta Falcons.
Lewis didn't practice all week as he recovers from a knee injury sustained in the game prior against the New Orleans Saints - a contest in which he hauled in a touchdown from Aaron Rodgers. Expect him to sit on Monday Night Football against the Falcons, leaving more snaps at the tight end position for Robert Tonyan and Jace Sternberger.
Our models currently project Lewis for 0.9 catches, 10.7 receiving yards, 0.1 touchdowns and 2.2 FanDuel points.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Packers lock up Aaron Jones with 4-year contract March 14th, 2021
- Packers' Aaron Jones (chest) questionable to return to NFC Championship game January 24th, 2021
- Packers' AJ Dillon (quadricep) limited in practice Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Packers "hopeful" AJ Dillon (quadriceps) can play in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2021
- Packers' Marcedes Lewis (knee) doesn't practice on Wednesday January 13th, 2021
- Green Bay's Jamaal Williams (quad) not listed on Week 17's injury report January 1st, 2021