Josiah Deguara (shin) active for Packers Monday night
Green Bay Packers tight end Josiah Deguara is active for the team's Monday Night Football tilt against the Atlanta Falcons.
Deguara will be active for the first time since Week 1. The Packers' third round pick of the 2020 NFL Draft could see a surprising amount of playing time tonight with the Packers missing Davante Adams (hamstring) and Allen Lazard (core muscle).
Deguara had 1 reception on 2 targets for 12 yards in the Packers' season opener, but figures to play behind Robert Tonyan and Jace Sternberger in Week 4. Our models project him to score just 0.1 fantasy points.
- Giants' Evan Engram (calf) returns to limited practice on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Washington's Antonio Gibson (shoulder) limited on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Derek Carr (ankle) "ready to go" for Raiders' Week 3 showdown with Dolphins September 22nd, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) limited on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Jets' Jamison Crowder (groin) DNP on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Elijah Mitchell (shoulder) 'has chance' to play Sunday for San Francisco September 22nd, 2021
- Packers' Robert Tonyan scores first touchdown September 21st, 2021
- Green Bay uses A.J. Dillon sparingly in win September 21st, 2021
- Davante Adams paces Packers in victory September 21st, 2021
- Aaron Rodgers rebounds with 4 touchdowns as Packers roll September 21st, 2021
- Aaron Jones scores 4 times in Packers win September 21st, 2021
- Packers shutting down Za'Darius Smith (back) 'for a while' September 17th, 2021