Terry McLaurin (thigh) upgraded for Washington on Thursday
Washington Football Team wide receiver Terry McLaurin (thigh) practiced on a limited basis Thursday.
McLaurin was held out of Wednesday's practice but he should be fine for Week 5 versus the Los Angeles Rams. The second-year wide out caught a career-high 10 passes for 114 yards on a season-high 14 targets last week. It was McLaurin's second 100-yard performance in the past three games. He will look to do it again on Sunday in a tough matchup with Jalen Ramsey while adjusting to life with Kyle Allen under center.
numberFire's models project McLaurin for 13.0 FanDuel points versus the Jets and he has a salary of $6,300. He's the WR12 in our Week 5 fantasy rankings. The Rams pass defense ranks 7th according to our advanced metrics. Ramsey has earned the 12th-best coverage grade from Pro Football Focus among corners with 100-plus snaps through four games.
- Gruden: Raiders' Kenyan Drake not expected to have workhorse role after Josh Jacobs injury September 17th, 2021
- Colts' Michael Pittman (ankle) questionable for Week 2's matchup against Rams September 17th, 2021
- Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) ruled out for Raiders in Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Zach Ertz (hamstring) not listed on Week 2's injury report against 49ers September 17th, 2021
- Packers shutting down Za'Darius Smith (back) 'for a while' September 17th, 2021
- Buffalo's Emmanuel Sanders (hamstring) fully practices on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shoulder) active for Football Team Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shoulder) upgraded for Football Team September 14th, 2021
- Football Team's Antonio Gibson (shoulder) "limited" Monday September 13th, 2021
- Washington's Ryan Fitzpatrick (hip) expected to miss 6-8 weeks September 13th, 2021
- Ryan Fitzpatrick (hip) lands on Football Team injured reserve September 13th, 2021
- Washington confirms Taylor Heinicke as Thursday starter September 13th, 2021