Steven Sims (toe) placed on Football Team injured reserve
The Washington Football Team placed wide receiver Steven Sims (toe) on injured reserve.
Sims already missed last game and he will now miss at least three more. He logged an 86.8 snap share and had at least 50 yards in Weeks 1 and 2 before injuring his toe Week 3. Dontrelle Inman played a season-high 80.3 percent of the offensive snaps last week with Sims sidelined and Isaiah Wright also logged a season-high 81.7 percent snap share. Washington will take on the Los Angeles Rams in Week 5.
Inman has drawn at least 5 targets every game but he's averaging the third-fewest yards per target (5.0) among the 59 wideouts with at least 20 targets. The Rams have the seventh-best pass defense in the league, per numberFire's advanced rankings.
- Darrell Henderson (rib cartilage) still in play for Rams in Week 3 September 20th, 2021
- Jarvis Landry 'week-to-week' for Browns with knee sprain September 20th, 2021
- Detroit's D'Andre Swift (groin) active for Monday night's matchup against Green Bay September 20th, 2021
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty dealing with high ankle sprain September 20th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon in concussion protocol September 20th, 2021
- Eagles' Zach Ertz tests positive for COVID-19 September 20th, 2021
- Steelers' Dionatae Johnson (knee) avoids long-term injury September 20th, 2021
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson suffers knee injury during Week 2 loss to Raiders September 19th, 2021
- Steelers' Eric Ebron (hamstring) DNP Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Pittsburgh's T.J. Watt fully practices on Wednesday September 8th, 2021
- Steelers' Anthony McFarland placed on injured reserve September 1st, 2021
- Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger says arm feels 'pretty good' August 23rd, 2021