Darius Leonard (groin) ruled out for Colts versus Browns
Indianapolis Colts linebacker Darius Leonard (groin) has been ruled out for Week 5 against the Cleveland Browns on Sunday.
Leonard will be missed against the league's top rushing attack (204.5 yards per game) in what could be a field day for Kareem Hunt. The Colts may also be without Anthony Walker (ankle), who has logged a 67.0 percent snap share through four games. The Colts are allowing the fourth-fewest rushing yards per game (77.0).
Hunt is the RB6 in numberFire's Week 5 fantasy rankings. Our models project him to score 17.4 FanDuel points with a salary of $7,000, making Hunt the best value on the slate among all skill-position players. Leonard has earned Pro Football Focus' second-best tackling grade among linebackers with at least 100 defensive snaps through four games. The Browns have the best offensive line in the league, according to Football Outsiders' Adjusted Line Yards metric.
- Kenny Golladay (hip) limited for Giants on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Miles Sanders (chest) limited for Eagles Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Jamison Crowder (groin) DNP for Jets on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) ruled out for remainder of Week 3 September 23rd, 2021
- Damien Harris (finger) limited for Patriots on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Darnell Mooney (groin) limited again for Bears Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Parris Campbell (abdomen) limited again for Colts Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Carson Wentz (ankles) expected to miss Colts game Sunday September 23rd, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) limited on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Colts' Carson Wentz reportedly sprained both ankles September 20th, 2021
- Colts' Carson Wentz (ankle) sidelined against Rams, Jacob Eason now under center September 19th, 2021
- Colts' Michael Pittman (ankle) active for Week 2 September 19th, 2021