Denver's Noah Fant (ankle) ruled out for Week 5's contest against Patriots
Denver Broncos tight end Noah Fant (ankle) will not play in Week 5's matchup against the New England Patriots.
Fant will be inactive for Monday's contest against New England after missing this week's practices with an ankle injury. In a tough matchup against numberFire's second rated pass defense, expect Jake Butt to play more snaps at tight end.
Butt's current Week 5 projection includes 2.8 receptions for 28.8 yards on 2.4 targets.
- X-rays for Bucs' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) come back negative September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Giovani Bernard "day-to-day" with a sprained MCL September 27th, 2021
- Rams "hopeful" Darrell Henderson (ribs) will return for Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Scott Miller dealing with "pretty severe" turf toe September 27th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (hamstring) considered week-to-week September 27th, 2021
- Josh Gordon planning to sign with Chiefs September 27th, 2021
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler done for year with torn ACL September 27th, 2021
- Broncos' Bradley Chubb (ankle) undergoing arthroscopic surgery September 21st, 2021
- Rapoport: Jerry Jeudy (ankle) probably out 6 weeks for Broncos September 15th, 2021
- K.J. Hamler joining Broncos' three-wide sets September 14th, 2021
- Broncos place Jerry Jeudy (ankle) on injured reserve September 14th, 2021
- Broncos veterans impressed by "great day" from Teddy Bridgewater September 13th, 2021