Browns' Baker Mayfield suffers rib injury in Week 5 win over Colts, X-ray scheduled
Cleveland Browns quarterback Baker Mayfield will receive an x-ray for a rib injury he suffered during the fourth quarter of Week 5's win over the Indianapolis Colts.
Mayfield completed 21 of 37 attempts for 247 yards, 2 touchdowns, and 2 interceptions in a 32-23 win over the Indianapolis Colts in Week 5. He completed the game despite experiencing some discomfort with a rib injury due to a hit he took in the fourth quarter. Look for more information about his status to become available once the team has the results of the x-ray. If Mayfield is forced to miss any time, Case Keenum is next in line for Cleveland. The Browns face the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 6.
Assuming Mayfield is available, our models project him to score 14.8 FanDuel points against the Steelers in Week 6.
- Bills' Zack Moss officially active for Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Jets' Denzel Mims inactive for Week 2 showdown with New England September 19th, 2021
- Jonnu Smith (hip) active for Patriots in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Patriots' Rhamondre Stevenson inactive for Week 2 meeting with Jets September 19th, 2021
- Colts' Michael Pittman (ankle) active for Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Trey Sermon officially active for 49ers in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Browns' Jarvis Landry (knee) questionable to return against Houston in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Anthony Schwartz (knee) limited again for Browns Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Odell Beckham (knee) ruled out again for Browns in Week 2 September 15th, 2021
- Nick Chubb scores twice in Browns' Week 1 loss September 12th, 2021
- Browns rule out Odell Beckham Jr. (knee) for Week 1 September 12th, 2021
- Odell Beckham Jr. (knee) a game-time decision for Browns Week 1 September 12th, 2021