Derek Carr has huge day in Raiders' win over Kansas City
Las Vegas Raiders quarterback Derek Carr dominated Sunday in the team's 40-32 Week 5 game against the Kansas City Chiefs.
Carr threw an ugly interception - not out of character for the 29-year-old - but he was otherwise flawless in the most surprising game on Sunday's slate. He completed 22-of-31 passes for 347 yards and 3 touchdowns, including a stellar 72-yard score to Henry Ruggs. Whenever Patrick Mahomes would find the endzone, Carr matched him immediately, and the Raiders moved to 3-2 on the year.
Carr finished with 24.98 FanDuel points Sunday, ranking 7th among all quarterbacks. The Raiders are on a bye next week before a Week 7 matchup against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) unlikely to be "totally unleashed" against Washington in Week 2 September 15th, 2021
- Rapoport: Jerry Jeudy (ankle) probably out 6 weeks for Broncos September 15th, 2021
- Ravens 'going to play all those guys' in four-man backfield September 15th, 2021
- Eagles list Miles Sanders (ankle/rest) as limited on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) DNP on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Odell Beckham (knee) ruled out again for Browns in Week 2 September 15th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) sidelined on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Kenyan Drake gains 70 yards on 11 touches in Raiders debut September 14th, 2021
- Josh Jacobs scores twice as Raiders defeat Ravens September 14th, 2021
- Derek Carr throws 56 times for 435 yards in Raiders' comeback September 14th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (illness) active for Monday night's game against Ravens September 13th, 2021
- Schefter: Josh Jacobs (illness) reportedly on track to play in Raiders' Week 1 matchup September 13th, 2021