Jags' Tyler Eifert dealing with stinger injury
Jacksonville Jaguars tight end Tyler Eifert is dealing with a stinger in his neck, but there is reportedly optimism about his outlook.
Eifert picked the injury up in Week 5 but was able to play his usual allotment of snaps anyways and even drew a season-high 7 targets. With second-year tight end Josh Oliver on the injured reserve, the Jags have very little depth at the tight end position behind Eifert.
Eifert has been involved in the Jags' offense in his first year with the team, but still has fewer (93) receiving yards than teammate James O'Shaughnessy (115) despite have 23 targets to O'Shaughnessy's 14. He's third on the team in targets but eighth in receiving yards, and has not been much of a fantasy factor in 2020.
- Rapoport: Carson Wentz (ankle) expected to start for Colts in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (ribs) "good to go" for Week 3 battle with Eagles September 24th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (groin) questionable for Week 3's showdown with Cleveland September 24th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) a game-time decision for Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (COVID-19) not expected to play in Week 3's game against Rams September 24th, 2021
- Jaguars' Laviska Shenault (shoulder) logs full practice on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Meyer: Jaguars' D.J. Chark (hand) will be ready for Week 1 August 31st, 2021
- Jacksonville's Marvin Jones (shoulder) 'expected to be full-go' for regular season opener August 25th, 2021
- Jaguars place Travis Etienne (foot) on injured reserve August 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Jaguars' Travis Etienne suffered Lisfranc injury August 24th, 2021
- Travis Etienne (foot) questionable to return to Jags' Monday night game August 23rd, 2021