Falcons' Marlon Davidson placed on reserve/COVID-19 list following Week 5's loss to Carolina
Atlanta Falcons rookie defensive lineman Marlon Davidson was placed on the reserve/COVID-19 list on Tuesday.
Davidson played 17 snaps against the Carolina Panthers in Week 5's loss. The 47th overall selection in this year's NFL draft will now be subject to the NFL's COVID-19 return to play protocols before he can rejoin the team. In a corresponding move, the Falcons signed defensive back Tyler Hall to the active roster from their practice squad.
The Atlanta Falcons face the Minnesota Vikings in Week 6. The Falcons are numberFire's 25th ranked team so far this season, with the Vikings slotting in at 14th overall.
- X-rays for Bucs' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) come back negative September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Giovani Bernard "day-to-day" with a sprained MCL September 27th, 2021
- Rams "hopeful" Darrell Henderson (ribs) will return for Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Scott Miller dealing with "pretty severe" turf toe September 27th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (hamstring) considered week-to-week September 27th, 2021
- Josh Gordon planning to sign with Chiefs September 27th, 2021
- Falcons' Cordarrelle Patterson turns 12 touches into 69 yards, 2 touchdowns September 20th, 2021
- Kyle Pitts playing in slot, out wide for Falcons September 13th, 2021
- Cordarrelle Patterson listed as Falcons' No. 2 running back September 7th, 2021
- Falcons sign Wayne Gallman, release Qadree Ollison September 2nd, 2021
- Falcons utilizing Kyle Pitts to find exploitable matchups August 27th, 2021
- Kyle Pitts receiving praise at Falcons' joint practices August 19th, 2021