Chiefs' Anthony Sherman added to reserve/COVID-19 list following Week 5's loss to Raiders
Kansas City Chiefs full back Anthony Sherman was added to the reserve/COVID-19 list on Tuesday, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter.
Sherman played 25 snaps (2 in the backfield) in Week 5's loss to the Las Vegas Raiders. He will now be subject to the NFL's COVID-19 return to play protocols before he can rejoin the team. Sherman is now the third member of the Chiefs organization to be placed on the reserve/COVID-19 list, alongside a strength and conditioning coach and practice squad quarterback Jordan Ta'amu.
The Chiefs face the Buffalo Bills on Monday Night Football in Week 6. The Chiefs are numberFire's top-ranked team so far this season, with the Bills slotting in at 10th overall.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl LV injury report February 5th, 2021
- Sammy Watkins officially questionable for Chiefs in Super Bowl February 5th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) limited in practice on Wednesday February 3rd, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) limited participant in Kansas City's Wednesday practice February 3rd, 2021
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes (toe) feeling "pretty close to 100%" heading into Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 2nd, 2021