D.J. Chark (ankle) held out of Jaguars practice
Jacksonville Jaguars wide receiver D.J. Chark (ankle) is not practicing on Wednesday.
Chark limped off the field in the fourth quarter of the Jaguars' loss to Houston Texans this past Sunday and didn't return. If he's unable to play in Week 6 against the Detroit Lions, it could result in more snaps for Collin Johnson and Chris Conley. Laviska Shenault (hamstring) may also take on a larger role after leading the Jaguars with 7 catches (8 targets) and 79 yards last week. Chark has only drawn the sixth-most targets (20) on the team but he's played the second-most snaps among Jaguars receivers.
numberFire's models currently expect Chark to draw 7.3 targets and score 10.7 FanDuel points versus the Lions. He has a salary of $6,600 on the Week 6 slate and is the WR25 in our weekly fantasy rankings.
- Cooper Kupp continues dominance in Rams' win against Tampa Bay September 26th, 2021
- Kareem Hunt paces Cleveland backs in dominant win over Chicago September 26th, 2021
- Mike Gesicki breaks out in Dolphins' overtime Week 3 loss September 26th, 2021
- Mike Williams scores twice in Chargers' Week 3 victory September 26th, 2021
- Chargers' Justin Herbert throws 4 touchdowns in upset win over Chiefs September 26th, 2021
- Josh Allen scores 5 touchdowns in Bills' blowout victory September 26th, 2021
- Jaguars' Laviska Shenault (shoulder) logs full practice on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Meyer: Jaguars' D.J. Chark (hand) will be ready for Week 1 August 31st, 2021
- Jacksonville's Marvin Jones (shoulder) 'expected to be full-go' for regular season opener August 25th, 2021
- Jaguars place Travis Etienne (foot) on injured reserve August 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Jaguars' Travis Etienne suffered Lisfranc injury August 24th, 2021
- Travis Etienne (foot) questionable to return to Jags' Monday night game August 23rd, 2021