Browns' Baker Mayfield (ribs) questionable for Week 6 showdown with Steelers
Cleveland Browns quarterback Baker Mayfield is listed as questionable for Week 6's game against the Pittsburgh Steelers with a rib injury.
Mayfield was a full participant in practice on Friday but is listed as questionable for Week 6. X-rays on his ribs came back negative on Monday, and his practice participation is pointing in the right direction heading into Sunday. If available, Mayfield will face a Steelers defense ranked 17th overall against quarterbacks in numberFire's advanced stats.
Mayfield's Week 6 projection includes 237.3 yards, 1.71 touchdowns, 0.9 interceptions, and 16.2 FanDuel points. His salary is $7,000 and he is the QB24 in our Week 6 rankings.
- Rapoport: Michael Thomas (ankle) expected to miss start of Saints season July 23rd, 2021
- Rapoport: Davante Adams, Packers break off extension talks July 23rd, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (ankle) starts camp on PUP list July 22nd, 2021
- Kyle Rudolph (foot) opens training camp on Giants' PUP list July 22nd, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) opens training camp on PUP list July 22nd, 2021
- Report: Zach Ertz now has 'great chance' to stay with Eagles July 21st, 2021
- Browns' Donovan Peoples-Jones "looks incredible right now" June 21st, 2021
- Nick Chubb, Browns negotiating extension June 21st, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) active Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) expected to play Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Browns activate LG Joel Bitonio from reserve/COVID-19 list January 15th, 2021
- Browns' David Njoku (hamstring) doesn't practice on Thursday January 14th, 2021