Browns' Baker Mayfield (ribs) questionable for Week 6 showdown with Steelers
Cleveland Browns quarterback Baker Mayfield is listed as questionable for Week 6's game against the Pittsburgh Steelers with a rib injury.
Mayfield was a full participant in practice on Friday but is listed as questionable for Week 6. X-rays on his ribs came back negative on Monday, and his practice participation is pointing in the right direction heading into Sunday. If available, Mayfield will face a Steelers defense ranked 17th overall against quarterbacks in numberFire's advanced stats.
Mayfield's Week 6 projection includes 237.3 yards, 1.71 touchdowns, 0.9 interceptions, and 16.2 FanDuel points. His salary is $7,000 and he is the QB24 in our Week 6 rankings.
- Broncos sign running back Latavius Murray ahead of Week 5 October 3rd, 2022
- Bills' Jamison Crowder (ankle) out indefinitely October 3rd, 2022
- Commanders' Jahan Dotson (hamstring) could miss multiple weeks October 3rd, 2022
- Broncos' Mike Boone climbing up depth chart ahead of Week 5 October 3rd, 2022
- Falcons' Tyler Allgeier set for lead work in light of Cordarrelle Patterson injury October 3rd, 2022
- Bucs' Rachaad White sees himself as part of a 'one-two punch' October 3rd, 2022
- Laviska Shenault (hamstring) questionable to return for Panthers in Week 4 October 2nd, 2022
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey (thigh) active for Week 4 October 2nd, 2022
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey (thigh) expected to play in Week 4 October 2nd, 2022
- Christian McCaffrey (ankle) officially questionable for Panthers September 30th, 2022
- Christian McCaffrey (thigh) missing for Panthers again September 29th, 2022
- Carolina's Christian McCaffrey (quad) DNP on Wednesday September 28th, 2022