Buffalo's Dawson Knox (calf) out for Week 6's game against Kansas City
Buffalo Bills tight end Dawson Knox (calf) is ruled out for Week 6's matchup against the Kansas City Chiefs.
Knox will not be available on Monday night after leaving Week 5's game with a calf injury. Tyler Kroft should see more snaps against a Kansas City defense rated 13th in fantasy points allowed to tight ends.
On eight targets this season, Kroft currently ranks sixth on his team with 6.53 Net Expected Points.
- Cooper Kupp continues dominance in Rams' win against Tampa Bay September 26th, 2021
- Kareem Hunt paces Cleveland backs in dominant win over Chicago September 26th, 2021
- Mike Gesicki breaks out in Dolphins' overtime Week 3 loss September 26th, 2021
- Mike Williams scores twice in Chargers' Week 3 victory September 26th, 2021
- Chargers' Justin Herbert throws 4 touchdowns in upset win over Chiefs September 26th, 2021
- 49ers' Elijah Mitchell (shoulder) ruled out of Week 3 Sunday night September 26th, 2021
- Josh Allen scores 5 touchdowns in Bills' blowout victory September 26th, 2021
- Bills' Zack Moss officially active for Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) active for Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Buffalo's Emmanuel Sanders (hamstring) fully practices on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Zack Moss praised by Bills for practice performance September 17th, 2021
- Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) DNP on Wednesday September 15th, 2021