Broncos' Noah Fant (ankle) out for Week 6's matchup against New England
Denver Broncos tight end Noah Fant (ankle) will not play in Week 6's contest against the New England Patriots.
Fant will miss Sunday's game against the Patriots after suffering an ankle injury in Week 4. Expect Jake Butt and Nick Vannett to see more targets against a Patriots' defense ranked ninth in fantasy points allowed to tight ends.
Butt's current Week 6 projection includes 1.2 receptions for 11.7 yards on 1.8 targets.
- Carson Wentz (ankles) expected to miss Colts game Sunday September 23rd, 2021
- Giants' Evan Engram (calf) returns to limited practice on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Washington's Antonio Gibson (shoulder) limited on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Derek Carr (ankle) "ready to go" for Raiders' Week 3 showdown with Dolphins September 22nd, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) limited on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Jets' Jamison Crowder (groin) DNP on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Broncos' Bradley Chubb (ankle) undergoing arthroscopic surgery September 21st, 2021
- Rapoport: Jerry Jeudy (ankle) probably out 6 weeks for Broncos September 15th, 2021
- K.J. Hamler joining Broncos' three-wide sets September 14th, 2021
- Broncos place Jerry Jeudy (ankle) on injured reserve September 14th, 2021
- Broncos veterans impressed by "great day" from Teddy Bridgewater September 13th, 2021
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (ankle) sidelined 4 to 6 weeks September 13th, 2021