Packers' Equanimeous St. Brown (knee) activated from injured reserve
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Equanimeous St. Brown was activated off of the team's injured reserve list Saturday.
This comes as the Packers get ready to face Tampa Bay in FOX's Game of the Week on Sunday. With Allen Lazard on injured reserve, there isn't a steady third option behind Davante Adams and Marquez Valdes-Scantling. If St. Brown can shake off the rust quickly, he could slot in three-wide sets immediately.
Our models project St. Brown for 1.4 catches, 17.9 yards, 0.1 touchdowns and 3.1 FanDuel points.
- Eagles' Dallas Goedert (ankle) on track for Week 10 return October 22nd, 2020
- Pelissero: Michael Thomas (hamstring, ankle) uncertain for Saints versus Panthers October 22nd, 2020
- Zach Ertz (ankle) reportedly out for Eagles 4-6 weeks October 22nd, 2020
- Giants' Sterling Shepard (toe) could potentially play in Week 7 Thursday October 21st, 2020
- Giants' Darius Slayton (foot) has no injury designation for Thursday's Week 7 October 21st, 2020
- Cardinals' DeAndre Hopkins (ankle) doesn't practice Wednesday October 21st, 2020
- Robert Tonyan (ankle) sidelined at Packers practice October 21st, 2020
- Packers' Aaron Rodgers eviscerated by Tampa Bay defense in Week 6 October 19th, 2020
- Packers' Equanimeous St. Brown (knee) activated from injured reserve October 17th, 2020
- Aaron Jones: Packers "have all the weapons we need here" October 16th, 2020
- LaFleur: Green Bay's Davante Adams (hamstring) 'should be good to go' for Week 6 October 16th, 2020
- Green Bay's Davante Adams (hamstring) full participant in Thursday's practice October 15th, 2020