Steelers' Devin Bush (knee) out for the season after suffering ACL tear
Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker Devin Bush suffered an ACL tear during Week 6's win over the Cleveland Browns.
Bush has been ruled out for the rest of the season after tearing his ACL attempting to make a tackle during the first half of Week 6's game against the Cleveland Browns. It's a major loss, the former 10th overall draft pick from 2019's draft had played 291 snaps for the Steelers before his injury. Without Bush, the Steelers defense will face a Tennessee Titans offense in Week 7 that is averaging 32.2 points per game and has scored 42 points in back-to-back weeks.
Bush graded out as Pro Football Focus' 40th best linebacker in run defense through 5 weeks this season.
- Kenny Golladay (hip) limited for Giants on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Miles Sanders (chest) limited for Eagles Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Jamison Crowder (groin) DNP for Jets on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) ruled out for remainder of Week 3 September 23rd, 2021
- Damien Harris (finger) limited for Patriots on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Parris Campbell (abdomen) limited again for Colts Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Diontae Johnson (knee) remains sidelined on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Pittsburgh's Diontae Johnson (knee) DNP on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Ben Roethlisberger (chest) in pain, can play for Pittsburgh September 22nd, 2021
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson (knee) doing "better" after late-game scare Sunday September 21st, 2021
- Tomlin: Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger has a left pectoral injury September 21st, 2021
- Steelers' Dionatae Johnson (knee) avoids long-term injury September 20th, 2021