Philadelphia's Zach Ertz (ankle) reportedly expected to miss 3-to-4 weeks
According to Chris Mortensen, Philadelphia Eagles tight end Zach Ertz (ankle) is expected to miss three-to-four weeks.
Ertz is expected to miss extended time after leaving Week 6's game with an ankle injury. With Dallas Goedert also sidelined, Richard Rodgers and Jason Croom are on track to play increased roles in Thursday night's matchup against the New York Giants.
On ten targets this season, Rodgers has recorded eight reception successes and 0.84 Net Expected Points per reception.
- Rapoport: Carson Wentz (ankle) expected to start for Colts in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (ribs) "good to go" for Week 3 battle with Eagles September 24th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (groin) questionable for Week 3's showdown with Cleveland September 24th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) a game-time decision for Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (COVID-19) not expected to play in Week 3's game against Rams September 24th, 2021
- Miles Sanders (chest) limited for Eagles Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Eagles' Zach Ertz tests positive for COVID-19 September 20th, 2021
- Eagles place Zach Ertz on COVID-19 reserve list September 20th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Zach Ertz (hamstring) not listed on Week 2's injury report against 49ers September 17th, 2021
- Zach Ertz (hamstring) limited participant in Eagles' Thursday practice September 16th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Miles Sanders (ankle/rest) fully practices on Thursday September 16th, 2021