Broncos' Noah Fant (ankle) could return in Week 7 against Kansas City
Denver Broncos tight end Noah Fant has a chance of returning in the team's Week 7 game against the Kansas City Chiefs.
That's what head coach Vic Fangio told reporters Sunday. Fant suffered the ailment in the team's Week 4 win over the New York Jets, and he's missed the following two games. It seems as though the second-year tight end could legitimately return this coming Sunday. If that happens, Albert Okwuegbunam and Nick Vannett would have smaller roles.
Our models currently project Fant for 3.64 catches on 6.30 targets, 43.54 receiving yards, 0.24 touchdowns and 5.79 FanDuel points.
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty (ankle) placed on injured reserve September 25th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (Covid-19) officially ruled out for Week 3 September 25th, 2021
- Dolphins place Tua Tagovailoa (broken ribs) on injured reserve, eligible to return in Week 6 September 25th, 2021
- Eagles activate Zach Ertz off COVID-19 reserve list on Saturday September 25th, 2021
- Rapoport: Carson Wentz (ankle) expected to start for Colts in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Broncos' Bradley Chubb (ankle) undergoing arthroscopic surgery September 21st, 2021
- Rapoport: Jerry Jeudy (ankle) probably out 6 weeks for Broncos September 15th, 2021
- K.J. Hamler joining Broncos' three-wide sets September 14th, 2021
- Broncos place Jerry Jeudy (ankle) on injured reserve September 14th, 2021
- Broncos veterans impressed by "great day" from Teddy Bridgewater September 13th, 2021
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (ankle) sidelined 4 to 6 weeks September 13th, 2021