Saints activate Ty Montgomery (hamstring) from injured reserve
The New Orleans Saints activated running back Ty Montgomery (hamstring) from the injured reserve.
Montgomery hadn't been much of a factor in the Saints' offense before going down with a hamstring injury, but he should still be slated to be the team's third option at the running back position behind Alvin Kamara and Latavius Murray.
Montgomery showed some flashes of fantasy RB1-potential with the Green Bay Packers, but hasn't been able to make an impact with any of his many teams over the past three seasons. He's likely just a deep dynasty stash for his potential in the Saints' offense should Kamara or Murray get hurt.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Saints re-sign Jameis Winston to one-year contract March 15th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Taysom Hill (knee) ruled out for Sunday's clash with Buccaneers January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) inactive for Divisional Round clash with Tampa Bay January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Latavius Murray (quad) not expected to play Sunday January 17th, 2021
- Saints' Taysom Hill (knee) not expected to play Sunday January 17th, 2021