Football Team's Logan Thomas (neck) misses practice
Washington Football Team tight end Logan Thomas (neck) did not practice Wednesday.
The cause and severity of Thomas' neck issue are unknown. He's seeing plenty of snaps (86.2 percent offensive snap share) but has only drawn 4 targets in three straight games. Jeremy Sprinkle and Marcus Baugh could see more work in Week 7 versus the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday if Thomas is unavailable.
numberFire's models expect Thomas to draw 4.6 targets and score 5.6 FanDuel points on Sunday. He has a salary of $5,000 on the Week 7 main slate and is the TE18 in our weekly fantasy rankings. The Cowboys are allowing 11.9 FanDuel points per game to opposing tight ends.
- Zach Ertz (hamstring) limited participant in Eagles' Thursday practice September 16th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Miles Sanders (ankle/rest) fully practices on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Baltimore's Marquise Brown (ankle) remains sidelined on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe, ankle) logs another DNP on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) unlikely to be "totally unleashed" against Washington in Week 2 September 15th, 2021
- Rapoport: Jerry Jeudy (ankle) probably out 6 weeks for Broncos September 15th, 2021
- Antonio Gibson (shoulder) upgraded for Football Team September 14th, 2021
- Football Team's Antonio Gibson (shoulder) "limited" Monday September 13th, 2021
- Washington's Ryan Fitzpatrick (hip) expected to miss 6-8 weeks September 13th, 2021
- Ryan Fitzpatrick (hip) lands on Football Team injured reserve September 13th, 2021
- Washington confirms Taylor Heinicke as Thursday starter September 13th, 2021
- Washington's Ryan Fitzpatrick (hip) reportedly out multiple weeks September 13th, 2021