Antonio Brown reportedly drawing interest from Seahawks, 'other teams'
Suspended free agent wide receiver Antonio Brown is drawing interest from the Seattle Seahawks and "other teams," reports ESPN's Adam Schefter.
Brown will be eligible to return from suspension after Week 8. The Seahawks, who have repeatedly been linked to the 32-year-old receiver since the end of last season, are "positioned to make a push to sign" Brown, per Schefter. Brown's addition to the offense could potentially cut into the target shares of D.K. Metcalf and Tyler Lockett. David Moore would likely lose playing time as well.
Brown had an average depth of 11.1 yards on just 8 targets last season. His 0.68 Reception Net Expected Points per target would have ranked 22nd out of 30 receivers with at least 100 targets. In 2018, Brown's 7.7 yards per target represented a six-year low and second-worst number of his career.
- Rams' Sony Michel not guaranteed a larger role in Week 2 showdown with Colts September 18th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) ruled out for Week 2 September 18th, 2021
- Jets' Keelan Cole (knee) questionable for Week 2 clash with Patriots September 17th, 2021
- Dolphins' Preston Williams (knee, foot) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) absent from practice again on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Ronald Jones named Buccaneers starter versus Falcons September 14th, 2021
- Ronald Jones 'struggled mentally' in Buccaneers win September 10th, 2021
- Gio Bernard (ankle) officially active for Buccaneers Week 1 September 9th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Chris Godwin (quad) available for Week 1 clash with Cowboys September 8th, 2021
- Chris Godwin (quad) limited for Buccaneers Tuesday September 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Giovani Bernard (ankle) "full speed" at Sunday practice September 5th, 2021