Ravens acquire Yannick Ngakoue from Vikings for picks
The Baltimore Ravens acquired defensive end Yannick Ngakoue from the Minnesota Vikings in exchange for a 2021 third-round pick and 2022 conditional fifth-round pick.
The Vikings acquired Ngakoue from the Jacksonville Jaguars at the end of August. He recorded 5.0 sacks with 5 tackles for loss and forced 2 fumbles in six games with the Vikings prior to this trade. The addition should bolster an already dominant Baltimore defensive front that is averaging the second-most sacks in the league per game (3.7). Ngakoue, 25, will likely make his debut for the Ravens in Week 8 against the Pittsburgh Steelers following their bye week.
Ngakoue has earned a 74.3 pass rush grade from Pro Football Focus this season. That is higher than any other defensive lineman on the Ravens and ranks 15th out of 105 edge defenders to play at least 100 defensive snaps in 2020.
- Will Fuller (personal) will not play for Dolphins in Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Giants' Nick Gates fractures leg in first quarter Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Pharaoh Brown (shoulder, ankle) DNP for Houston Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Steelers' Eric Ebron (hamstring) DNP Thursday September 16th, 2021
- D'Andre Swift (groin) limited for Lions on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder (groin) limited for Jets Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe, ankle) logs another DNP on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) sidelined on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Kenyan Drake gains 70 yards on 11 touches in Raiders debut September 14th, 2021
- Josh Jacobs scores twice as Raiders defeat Ravens September 14th, 2021
- Derek Carr throws 56 times for 435 yards in Raiders' comeback September 14th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (illness) active for Monday night's game against Ravens September 13th, 2021