Sammy Watkins (hamstring) remains on Chiefs sidelines
Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Sammy Watkins (hamstring) is not practicing Thursday.
Watkins is expected to miss a second straight game when the Chiefs face the Denver Broncos on Sunday. DeMarcus Robinson out-snapped Mecole Hardman 69-29 last week and drew 6 targets that he turned into 5 catches for 69 yards. He could see a similar workload in Week 7 with Watkins unavailable again.
The Broncos have the No. 9 pass defense in numberFire's advanced team rankings. Hardman is adding 1.11 Reception Net Expected Points per target this season, more than both Watkins (0.62) and Robinson (0.48).
- 49ers' Brandon Aiyuk (COVID-19) ruled out for Week 12 November 28th, 2020
- 49ers activate Raheem Mostert (ankle) from injured reserve November 28th, 2020
- Saints' Deonte Harris (neck) won't play Sunday against Broncos November 28th, 2020
- Broncos' practice squad receiver Kendall Hinton reportedly could start at QB Sunday November 28th, 2020
- Dolphins' Myles Gaskin (knee) not activated in time to play Week 12 November 28th, 2020
- Drew Lock, Broncos’ quarterbacks reportedly ineligible to play Sunday versus Saints due to high risk November 28th, 2020
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (hamstring) available for Week 12's game against Tampa Bay November 27th, 2020
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf, hamstring) practices in full Wednesday November 25th, 2020
- Chiefs place Byron Pringle (ankle) on injured reserve November 24th, 2020
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire totals 77 yards, 2 touchdowns in Chiefs win November 23rd, 2020
- Travis Kelce catches Chiefs' game-winning touchdown November 23rd, 2020
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill posts 11/102 receiving line with touchdown in win over Oakland November 23rd, 2020