Reid: Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (hamstring) 'most likely out' for Week 7's matchup against Broncos
According to head coach Andy Reid, Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Sammy Watkins (hamstring) will "most likely" not play in Week 7's contest against the Denver Broncos.
Watkins will likely miss his second straight game after suffering a hamstring injury. Expect Demarcus Robinson to play more snaps against a Denver defense rated 21st in fantasy points allowed to wide receivers.
Robinson's current Week 7 projection includes 2.6 receptions for 30.8 yards on 4.6 targets.
- 49ers' Brandon Aiyuk (COVID-19) ruled out for Week 12 November 28th, 2020
- 49ers activate Raheem Mostert (ankle) from injured reserve November 28th, 2020
- Saints' Deonte Harris (neck) won't play Sunday against Broncos November 28th, 2020
- Broncos' practice squad receiver Kendall Hinton reportedly could start at QB Sunday November 28th, 2020
- Dolphins' Myles Gaskin (knee) not activated in time to play Week 12 November 28th, 2020
- Drew Lock, Broncos’ quarterbacks reportedly ineligible to play Sunday versus Saints due to high risk November 28th, 2020
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (hamstring) available for Week 12's game against Tampa Bay November 27th, 2020
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf, hamstring) practices in full Wednesday November 25th, 2020
- Chiefs place Byron Pringle (ankle) on injured reserve November 24th, 2020
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire totals 77 yards, 2 touchdowns in Chiefs win November 23rd, 2020
- Travis Kelce catches Chiefs' game-winning touchdown November 23rd, 2020
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill posts 11/102 receiving line with touchdown in win over Oakland November 23rd, 2020