Broncos' Noah Fant (ankle) available for Week 7 showdown with Chiefs
Denver Broncos tight end Noah Fant (ankle) is available for Week 7's game against the Kansas City Chiefs.
Wide receiver K.J. Hamler (hamstring) and cornerback A.J. Bouye (shoulder) are also available. Fant will be active for the first time since injuring his ankle against the New York Jets in Week 4. He will face a Chiefs' defense ranked 13th against tight ends in numberFire's advanced stats. Our models project him to see 6.0 targets in his first game back.
The Broncos are 9.5-point underdogs against the Chiefs in Week 7. Their implied team total of 18.0 points is the second-lowest team total on Sunday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map. Fant's projection includes 3.5 receptions, 43.8 yards, 0.25 touchdowns, and 7.6 FanDuel points. His salary is $6,000, and he is the TE9 in our weekly rankings.
- Titans' A.J. Brown (hamstring) considered week-to-week September 27th, 2021
- Josh Gordon planning to sign with Chiefs September 27th, 2021
- T.Y. Hilton (neck) 'not quite there yet' for Colts September 27th, 2021
- Pats' James White out indefinitely with hip subluxation injury September 27th, 2021
- Ravens' Rashod Bateman (core) returning to practice ahead of Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Steelers' JuJu Smith-Schuster (ribs) considered day-to-day September 27th, 2021
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler done for year with torn ACL September 27th, 2021
- Broncos' Bradley Chubb (ankle) undergoing arthroscopic surgery September 21st, 2021
- Rapoport: Jerry Jeudy (ankle) probably out 6 weeks for Broncos September 15th, 2021
- K.J. Hamler joining Broncos' three-wide sets September 14th, 2021
- Broncos place Jerry Jeudy (ankle) on injured reserve September 14th, 2021
- Broncos veterans impressed by "great day" from Teddy Bridgewater September 13th, 2021