Raiders' Bryan Edwards (ankle) ruled out for Week 7 against Tampa Bay
Las Vegas Raiders wide receiver Bryan Edwards will not play Sunday in the team's Week 7 game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Edwards is still dealing with his ankle injury, and it seems as though the bye week wasn't enough for the rookie wideout to heal up. Perhaps he'll be ready to go by next week's game against the Cleveland Browns.
The Raiders are going up a Bucs defense that has stifled opposing air attacks thus far, as the unit ranks 3rd in the NFL in adjusted net expected points allowed per pass play.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Rapoport: Raiders reportedly release offensive guard Richie Incognito March 6th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Raiders' Jason Witten retiring from football January 27th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs avoids DUI charge January 11th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs arrested on DUI charges January 4th, 2021
- Raiders' Jalen Richard placed on Reserve/COVID-19 list Wednesday December 30th, 2020