Le'Veon Bell set to debut for Chiefs in Week 7
Running back Le'Veon Bell will make his debut for the Kansas City Chiefs in Week 7.
The Chiefs won the Bell sweepstakes when the New York Jets cut him earlier this season, and with the current COVID-19 protocols Bell had to wait a week before he would be able to physically join the team. Ian Rapoport reported that Bell "has impressed" so far in Kansas City, but his role in the offense is still unclear.
It's anyone's guess as to how the Chiefs will split the running back workload between Clyde Edwards-Helaire and Bell, but it's fair to assume Bell will have a limited role in Week 7 that could grow in future weeks. FanDuel has set his salary at $6,000 for today's slate, while our models project him to score 6.9 fantasy points.
- 49ers' Brandon Aiyuk (COVID-19) ruled out for Week 12 November 28th, 2020
- 49ers activate Raheem Mostert (ankle) from injured reserve November 28th, 2020
- Saints' Deonte Harris (neck) won't play Sunday against Broncos November 28th, 2020
- Broncos' practice squad receiver Kendall Hinton reportedly could start at QB Sunday November 28th, 2020
- Dolphins' Myles Gaskin (knee) not activated in time to play Week 12 November 28th, 2020
- Drew Lock, Broncos’ quarterbacks reportedly ineligible to play Sunday versus Saints due to high risk November 28th, 2020
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (hamstring) available for Week 12's game against Tampa Bay November 27th, 2020
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf, hamstring) practices in full Wednesday November 25th, 2020
- Chiefs place Byron Pringle (ankle) on injured reserve November 24th, 2020
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire totals 77 yards, 2 touchdowns in Chiefs win November 23rd, 2020
- Travis Kelce catches Chiefs' game-winning touchdown November 23rd, 2020
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill posts 11/102 receiving line with touchdown in win over Oakland November 23rd, 2020