Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes quiet in snowy Week 7 win over Denver
Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes couldn't find much room to operate in the team's 43-16 Week 7 win over the Denver Broncos.
It was snowing pretty heavily in Colorado before and during the game, which affected the playing conditions quite a bit. Both teams tried to lean on their ground game, which took the air attacks out of commission. The superstar completed 15-of-23 passes for 200 yards and a touchdown, not making any mistakes but not dominating either.
Mahomes finished with 12 FanDuel points, ranking 12th among Week 7 passers. Our models currently project him for 23.4 next week against the New York Jets.
- 49ers' Brandon Aiyuk (COVID-19) ruled out for Week 12 November 28th, 2020
- 49ers activate Raheem Mostert (ankle) from injured reserve November 28th, 2020
- Saints' Deonte Harris (neck) won't play Sunday against Broncos November 28th, 2020
- Broncos' practice squad receiver Kendall Hinton reportedly could start at QB Sunday November 28th, 2020
- Dolphins' Myles Gaskin (knee) not activated in time to play Week 12 November 28th, 2020
- Drew Lock, Broncos’ quarterbacks reportedly ineligible to play Sunday versus Saints due to high risk November 28th, 2020
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (hamstring) available for Week 12's game against Tampa Bay November 27th, 2020
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf, hamstring) practices in full Wednesday November 25th, 2020
- Chiefs place Byron Pringle (ankle) on injured reserve November 24th, 2020
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire totals 77 yards, 2 touchdowns in Chiefs win November 23rd, 2020
- Travis Kelce catches Chiefs' game-winning touchdown November 23rd, 2020
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill posts 11/102 receiving line with touchdown in win over Oakland November 23rd, 2020