Stefanski: Browns' Nick Chubb (knee) could return in Week 10
Cleveland Browns running back Nick Chubb could make his return to the active roster in Week 10, according to head coach Kevin Stefanski.
Chubb has been on injured reserve for three weeks, originally being placed on the list after getting injured against the Dallas Cowboys in Week 4. He was originally given a timeline of roughly six weeks, so a return after the team's Week 9 bye would certainly fall in line with that. For now, Kareem Hunt and D'Ernest Johnson will continue to be the main running backs for Cleveland.
Our models currently project Chubb for 84.24 rushing yards, 9.83 receiving yards, 0.85 total touchdowns and 15.04 FanDuel points for that game against the Houston Texans.
- 49ers' Brandon Aiyuk (COVID-19) ruled out for Week 12 November 28th, 2020
- 49ers activate Raheem Mostert (ankle) from injured reserve November 28th, 2020
- Saints' Deonte Harris (neck) won't play Sunday against Broncos November 28th, 2020
- Broncos' practice squad receiver Kendall Hinton reportedly could start at QB Sunday November 28th, 2020
- Dolphins' Myles Gaskin (knee) not activated in time to play Week 12 November 28th, 2020
- Drew Lock, Broncos’ quarterbacks reportedly ineligible to play Sunday versus Saints due to high risk November 28th, 2020
- Denzel Ward out for Browns multiple weeks with calf strain November 24th, 2020
- Myles Garrett (COVID-19) to remain out for Browns Week 12 November 23rd, 2020
- Browns' Kareem Hunt salvages day with late score November 23rd, 2020
- Myles Garrett going on COVID-19 list, out for Browns Week 11 November 20th, 2020
- Browns' Austin Hooper held to 11 yards in Week 10's victory over Houston November 16th, 2020
- Cleveland's Kareem Hunt goes for 132 total yards in win against Houston November 16th, 2020