Eagles activate Jalen Reagor (thumb) off injured reserve
Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Jalen Reagor (thumb) has been activated from injured reserve.
Reagor will likely be held out through the Eagles' Week 9 bye, though his role is now uncertain amid the emergence of Travis Fulgham. The first-round pick drew 4 targets in both of his first two games and averaged 48.0 yards before landing on IR. The Eagles will face the Dallas Cowboys in Week 8 on Sunday night.
Reagor averaged 6.05 FanDuel points before being placed on IR. He commanded a 9.64 percent target share and added 0.97 Reception Net Expected Points per target. That is second-most behind Fulgham among any player on the Eagles this season with multiple targets.
- Broncos' Bradley Chubb (ankle) undergoing arthroscopic surgery September 21st, 2021
- Danny Amendola (hamstring) to reportedly miss a couple weeks for Texans September 21st, 2021
- 49ers adding Jacques Patrick to depleted backfield September 21st, 2021
- Cowboys "hopeful" Amari Cooper (ribs) can play Week 3 September 21st, 2021
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson (knee) doing "better" after late-game scare Sunday September 21st, 2021
- Tomlin: Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger has a left pectoral injury September 21st, 2021
- Eagles' Zach Ertz tests positive for COVID-19 September 20th, 2021
- Eagles place Zach Ertz on COVID-19 reserve list September 20th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Zach Ertz (hamstring) not listed on Week 2's injury report against 49ers September 17th, 2021
- Zach Ertz (hamstring) limited participant in Eagles' Thursday practice September 16th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Miles Sanders (ankle/rest) fully practices on Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Eagles list Miles Sanders (ankle/rest) as limited on Wednesday September 15th, 2021