Rams' Malcolm Brown rushes for 57 yards, scores
Los Angeles Rams running back Malcolm Brown rushed 10 times for 57 yards and 1 touchdown in a 24-10, Week 7 win over the Chicago Bears on Monday night.
Brown handled twice as many touches as the previous game and he was given the ball to punch it in at the goal line over Darrell Henderson. It was his first touchdown since Week 1. Brown was out-carried by Henderson 15-10 but he's been consistently playing 40.0 percent of the offensive snaps and is firmly ahead of rookie Cam Akers (three snaps) on the depth chart. Brown will be Henderson's backup again in Week 8 against the Miami Dolphins.
Brown scored 11.7 FanDuel points on Monday night. numberFire's models expect him to handle 7.6 touches and score 6.0 FanDuel points in Week 8. Brown has a salary of $5,200 on the main slate and is the RB40 in our weekly fantasy rankings. The Dolphins have the No. 22 rush defense in our advanced team rankings.
- Buccaneers' Ali Marpet (concussion) inactive again Monday night November 23rd, 2020
- Bengals officially place Joe Burrow (knee) on injured reserve November 23rd, 2020
- Vikings put Adam Thielen on COVID-19 list November 23rd, 2020
- Panthers: Christian McCaffrey (shoulder) still week-to-week November 23rd, 2020
- Julio Jones (hamstring) could be GTD for Falcons Week 12 November 23rd, 2020
- Mark Ingram ruled out for Ravens Week 12 after COVID-19 diagnosis November 23rd, 2020
- Cam Akers expected to see bigger role in Rams' offense November 20th, 2020
- McVay: Rams' Andrew Whitworth (knee) expected to miss 6-8 weeks November 16th, 2020
- Rams' Andrew Whitworth tears MCL, damages PCL November 16th, 2020
- Rams' Darrell Henderson scores in Week 10 victory against Seahawks November 16th, 2020
- Rams' Jared Goff accounts for 302 yards in Week 10's win over Seattle November 16th, 2020
- Josh Reynolds paces Rams with 10 targets November 16th, 2020