Rams' Terrell Burgess (ankle) ruled out for the season
Los Angeles Rams defensive back Terrell Burgess suffered a broken ankle during Week 7's win over the Chicago Bears on Monday Night Football and will miss the rest of the season.
Burgess, a third-round pick in this year's NFL draft, played 183 snaps for the Rams this season, with 73.2% of those coming on special teams. Burgess was Pro Football Focus' 132nd ranked safety through 7 weeks, and the 17th ranked rookie safety (out of 18).
The Rams are 4.5-point favorites over the Miami Dolphins in Week 8. Their implied team total of 25.0 points is the ninth-highest team total on Sunday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Carson Wentz (ankles) expected to miss Colts game Sunday September 23rd, 2021
- Giants' Evan Engram (calf) returns to limited practice on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Washington's Antonio Gibson (shoulder) limited on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Derek Carr (ankle) "ready to go" for Raiders' Week 3 showdown with Dolphins September 22nd, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) limited on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Jets' Jamison Crowder (groin) DNP on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Darrell Henderson (rib cartilage) still in play for Rams in Week 3 September 20th, 2021
- Cooper Kupp goes for 163 yards, 2 touchdowns in Rams win September 19th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) questionable to return in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Rams' Sony Michel not guaranteed a larger role in Week 2 showdown with Colts September 18th, 2021
- Rams: Darrell Henderson still set for significant role August 26th, 2021
- Rams acquire Sony Michel from Patriots for pair of picks August 25th, 2021