Rams' Terrell Burgess (ankle) ruled out for the season
Los Angeles Rams defensive back Terrell Burgess suffered a broken ankle during Week 7's win over the Chicago Bears on Monday Night Football and will miss the rest of the season.
Burgess, a third-round pick in this year's NFL draft, played 183 snaps for the Rams this season, with 73.2% of those coming on special teams. Burgess was Pro Football Focus' 132nd ranked safety through 7 weeks, and the 17th ranked rookie safety (out of 18).
The Rams are 4.5-point favorites over the Miami Dolphins in Week 8. Their implied team total of 25.0 points is the ninth-highest team total on Sunday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- 49ers' Brandon Aiyuk (COVID-19) ruled out for Week 12 November 28th, 2020
- 49ers activate Raheem Mostert (ankle) from injured reserve November 28th, 2020
- Saints' Deonte Harris (neck) won't play Sunday against Broncos November 28th, 2020
- Broncos' practice squad receiver Kendall Hinton reportedly could start at QB Sunday November 28th, 2020
- Dolphins' Myles Gaskin (knee) not activated in time to play Week 12 November 28th, 2020
- Drew Lock, Broncos’ quarterbacks reportedly ineligible to play Sunday versus Saints due to high risk November 28th, 2020
- Rams' Tyler Higbee (elbow) a game-time decision for Week 12's clash with 49ers November 27th, 2020
- Rams' Tyler Higbee (elbow) DNP on Thursday November 26th, 2020
- Rams' Tyler Higbee (elbow) sits out Wednesday, considered day-to-day November 25th, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman (knee) limited in Wednesday's practice November 25th, 2020
- Darrell Henderson barely used as Rams rely on quick throws November 24th, 2020
- Robert Woods records season-high 130 yards, leads Rams with 12 receptions November 24th, 2020