Jalen Reagor (thumb) on track to play for Eagles Week 8
Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Jalen Reagor (thumb) is expected to play Week 8 against the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday night, per John Clark of NBC Sports Philadelphia.
Reagor has apparently looked great in practice after being activated from injured reserve earlier this week. The first-round pick drew 4 targets in both of his first two games and averaged 48.0 receiving yards. Travis Fulgham has emerged as the Eagles' No. 1 target in recent weeks, so Reagor figures to take more opportunity from John Hightower and Greg Ward. Zach Ertz (ankle) and DeSean Jackson (ankle) are both still dealing with extended absences while Dallas Goedert (ankle) is expected back after the Eagles' Week 9 bye.
Reagor averaged 6.05 FanDuel points before being placed on IR. He commanded a 9.64 percent target share and added 0.97 Reception Net Expected Points per target. That is second-most behind Fulgham among any player on the Eagles this season with multiple targets. The Cowboys have the No. 27 pass defense in numberFire's advanced team rankings.
- X-rays for Bucs' Rob Gronkowski (ribs) come back negative September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Giovani Bernard "day-to-day" with a sprained MCL September 27th, 2021
- Rams "hopeful" Darrell Henderson (ribs) will return for Week 4 September 27th, 2021
- Bucs' Scott Miller dealing with "pretty severe" turf toe September 27th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (hamstring) considered week-to-week September 27th, 2021
- Josh Gordon planning to sign with Chiefs September 27th, 2021
- Eagles activate Zach Ertz off COVID-19 reserve list on Saturday September 25th, 2021
- Miles Sanders (chest) limited for Eagles Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Eagles' Zach Ertz tests positive for COVID-19 September 20th, 2021
- Eagles place Zach Ertz on COVID-19 reserve list September 20th, 2021
- Philadelphia's Zach Ertz (hamstring) not listed on Week 2's injury report against 49ers September 17th, 2021
- Zach Ertz (hamstring) limited participant in Eagles' Thursday practice September 16th, 2021