Broncos' Tim Patrick (hamstring) working on side
Denver Broncos wide receiver Tim Patrick (hamstring) is working on the side at Wednesday's practice.
Patrick had back-to-back 100-yard efforts and paced the team in targets both games before picking up a hamstring injury in the Broncos' Week 7 loss. DaeSean Hamilton and Tyrie Cleveland could see more work if Patrick is unavailable for Week 8 against the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday. His absence would also open up targets for Jerry Jeudy, K.J. Hamler, Noah Fant, and Albert Okwuegbunam.
Patrick has the 11th-highest average depth of target (16.0 yards) among any receiver with at least a 50.0-percent offensive snap share. He leads the Broncos in receptions (5) and is tied for the team-lead in targets (8) and touchdowns (2) in the red zone.
- Rapoport: Carson Wentz (ankle) expected to start for Colts in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (ribs) "good to go" for Week 3 battle with Eagles September 24th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (groin) questionable for Week 3's showdown with Cleveland September 24th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) a game-time decision for Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (COVID-19) not expected to play in Week 3's game against Rams September 24th, 2021
- Broncos' Bradley Chubb (ankle) undergoing arthroscopic surgery September 21st, 2021
- Rapoport: Jerry Jeudy (ankle) probably out 6 weeks for Broncos September 15th, 2021
- K.J. Hamler joining Broncos' three-wide sets September 14th, 2021
- Broncos place Jerry Jeudy (ankle) on injured reserve September 14th, 2021
- Broncos veterans impressed by "great day" from Teddy Bridgewater September 13th, 2021
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (ankle) sidelined 4 to 6 weeks September 13th, 2021