Austin Hooper (abdomen) absent from Browns practice
Cleveland Browns tight end Austin Hooper (abdomen) did not practice Wednesday.
Hooper could be headed for a second consecutive absence in Week 8 when the Browns play the Las Vegas Raiders on Sunday. Harrison Bryant caught 4 passes on 5 targets for 56 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 7 with Hooper sidelined and David Njoku caught 2 (3 targets) for 20 and a score.
Bryant out-snapped (40-31) and ran more routes (17-12) than Njoku in Week 7. He averaged 3.3 yards per route run, which would be second-most among tight ends this season. The Raiders are allowing 9.8 FanDuel points per game to tight ends.
- 49ers' Brandon Aiyuk (COVID-19) ruled out for Week 12 November 28th, 2020
- 49ers activate Raheem Mostert (ankle) from injured reserve November 28th, 2020
- Saints' Deonte Harris (neck) won't play Sunday against Broncos November 28th, 2020
- Broncos' practice squad receiver Kendall Hinton reportedly could start at QB Sunday November 28th, 2020
- Dolphins' Myles Gaskin (knee) not activated in time to play Week 12 November 28th, 2020
- Drew Lock, Broncos’ quarterbacks reportedly ineligible to play Sunday versus Saints due to high risk November 28th, 2020
- Denzel Ward out for Browns multiple weeks with calf strain November 24th, 2020
- Myles Garrett (COVID-19) to remain out for Browns Week 12 November 23rd, 2020
- Browns' Kareem Hunt salvages day with late score November 23rd, 2020
- Myles Garrett going on COVID-19 list, out for Browns Week 11 November 20th, 2020
- Browns' Austin Hooper held to 11 yards in Week 10's victory over Houston November 16th, 2020
- Cleveland's Kareem Hunt goes for 132 total yards in win against Houston November 16th, 2020