Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (hamstring) still not practicing Wednesday
Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Sammy Watkins did not practice Wednesday ahead of the team's Week 8 game against the New York Jets.
Watkins has missed the last two team games with the hamstring injury, and it seems as though he's on track to miss a third straight. Granted, Watkins' services will likely not be needed against the Jets - Kansas City is currently a 20-point favorite. Still, seeing him practice in some capacity this week would be a good sign for his recovery.
The Jets have been weak against opposing air attacks this year, ranking 23rd in the NFL in adjusted net expected points allowed per pass play.
- 49ers' Brandon Aiyuk (COVID-19) ruled out for Week 12 November 28th, 2020
- 49ers activate Raheem Mostert (ankle) from injured reserve November 28th, 2020
- Saints' Deonte Harris (neck) won't play Sunday against Broncos November 28th, 2020
- Broncos' practice squad receiver Kendall Hinton reportedly could start at QB Sunday November 28th, 2020
- Dolphins' Myles Gaskin (knee) not activated in time to play Week 12 November 28th, 2020
- Drew Lock, Broncos’ quarterbacks reportedly ineligible to play Sunday versus Saints due to high risk November 28th, 2020
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (hamstring) available for Week 12's game against Tampa Bay November 27th, 2020
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf, hamstring) practices in full Wednesday November 25th, 2020
- Chiefs place Byron Pringle (ankle) on injured reserve November 24th, 2020
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire totals 77 yards, 2 touchdowns in Chiefs win November 23rd, 2020
- Travis Kelce catches Chiefs' game-winning touchdown November 23rd, 2020
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill posts 11/102 receiving line with touchdown in win over Oakland November 23rd, 2020