Rams' Gerald Everett (illness) misses Wednesday's practice
Los Angeles Rams tight end Gerald Everett did not practice Wednesday ahead of the team's Week 8 game against the Miami Dolphins.
There's been no indication that Everett's illness is related to COVID-19, which is always a concern in these times. In any case, it's disconcerting to see him miss practice to start the week, so keep an eye on his participation over the next couple days. Tyler Higbee is also banged up, so the Rams tight end group could be shorthanded against the Dolphins.
Our models project Everett for 1.9 catches, 21.2 receiving yards, 0.2 touchdowns and 4.2 FanDuel points.
- 49ers' Brandon Aiyuk (COVID-19) ruled out for Week 12 November 28th, 2020
- 49ers activate Raheem Mostert (ankle) from injured reserve November 28th, 2020
- Saints' Deonte Harris (neck) won't play Sunday against Broncos November 28th, 2020
- Broncos' practice squad receiver Kendall Hinton reportedly could start at QB Sunday November 28th, 2020
- Dolphins' Myles Gaskin (knee) not activated in time to play Week 12 November 28th, 2020
- Drew Lock, Broncos’ quarterbacks reportedly ineligible to play Sunday versus Saints due to high risk November 28th, 2020
- Rams' Tyler Higbee (elbow) a game-time decision for Week 12's clash with 49ers November 27th, 2020
- Rams' Tyler Higbee (elbow) DNP on Thursday November 26th, 2020
- Rams' Tyler Higbee (elbow) sits out Wednesday, considered day-to-day November 25th, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman (knee) limited in Wednesday's practice November 25th, 2020
- Darrell Henderson barely used as Rams rely on quick throws November 24th, 2020
- Robert Woods records season-high 130 yards, leads Rams with 12 receptions November 24th, 2020