Seahawks say Carlos Hyde hamstring strain 'nothing major'
Seattle Seahawks running back Carlos Hyde's hamstring tightness is "nothing major," according to head coach Pete Carroll.
Hyde finished with 15 carries for 68 yards and a touchdown in Week 7 after Chris Carson exited with a foot sprain. He also drew 4 targets. Expect a similar workload versus the San Francisco 49ers in Week 8 if Hyde is cleared and Carson can't go. Travis Homer (knee) is also banged up, leaving fourth-round rookie DeeJay Dallas as the only healthy back on the Seahawks' roster. Hyde did not practice on Wednesday, so keep an eye on his status heading into the weekend.
Hyde has a salary of $5,000 on the Week 8 main slate. He put up 15.1 FanDuel points last Sunday. The 49ers have the No. 5 rush defense in numberFire's advanced team rankings. Hyde is adding the most Rushing Net Expected Points per carry in the Seahawks backfield.
- Buccaneers' Ali Marpet (concussion) inactive again Monday night November 23rd, 2020
- Bengals officially place Joe Burrow (knee) on injured reserve November 23rd, 2020
- Vikings put Adam Thielen on COVID-19 list November 23rd, 2020
- Panthers: Christian McCaffrey (shoulder) still week-to-week November 23rd, 2020
- Julio Jones (hamstring) could be GTD for Falcons Week 12 November 23rd, 2020
- Mark Ingram ruled out for Ravens Week 12 after COVID-19 diagnosis November 23rd, 2020
- Seahawks' Greg Olsen potentially out for season with foot injury November 20th, 2020
- Seahawks say Chris Carson (foot) will return Week 12 November 20th, 2020
- Seattle's Travis Homer (wrist, knee, thumb) out on Thursday November 19th, 2020
- Seattle's Chris Carson (foot) officially ruled out for Week 11's game against Cardinals November 19th, 2020
- Seahawks' Tyler Lockett (knee) active on Thursday night November 19th, 2020
- Seahawks promote Bo Scarbrough on Thursday November 19th, 2020