Seahawks' Travis Homer (knee) held out of practice
Seattle Seahawks running back Travis Homer (knee) did not practice on Wednesday.
Homer injured his knee during Sunday night's overtime loss but Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll said the second-year back was "moving better" on Wednesday. Chris Carson (foot) and Carlos Hyde (hamstring) were also held out of practice, leaving fourth-round rookie DeeJay Dallas as the only healthy running back on the roster. Homer could potentially wind up being Seattle's lead back versus the San Francisco 49ers in Week 8 if Carson and Hyde are out but he's able to play. The 49ers are allowing the ninth-fewest rushing yards per game (106.3).
Homer has rushed 18 times for 68 yards and caught 3 passes (4 targets) for 7 yards and 1 touchdown this season. He hasn't had more than 5 touches in any game. Out of the 81 backs with at least 15 carries this season, Homer is adding the fourth-fewest Rushing Net Expected Points per carry.
- Buccaneers' Ali Marpet (concussion) inactive again Monday night November 23rd, 2020
- Bengals officially place Joe Burrow (knee) on injured reserve November 23rd, 2020
- Vikings put Adam Thielen on COVID-19 list November 23rd, 2020
- Panthers: Christian McCaffrey (shoulder) still week-to-week November 23rd, 2020
- Julio Jones (hamstring) could be GTD for Falcons Week 12 November 23rd, 2020
- Mark Ingram ruled out for Ravens Week 12 after COVID-19 diagnosis November 23rd, 2020
- Seahawks' Greg Olsen potentially out for season with foot injury November 20th, 2020
- Seahawks say Chris Carson (foot) will return Week 12 November 20th, 2020
- Seattle's Travis Homer (wrist, knee, thumb) out on Thursday November 19th, 2020
- Seattle's Chris Carson (foot) officially ruled out for Week 11's game against Cardinals November 19th, 2020
- Seahawks' Tyler Lockett (knee) active on Thursday night November 19th, 2020
- Seahawks promote Bo Scarbrough on Thursday November 19th, 2020